Terms and Conditions
Following are the Terms and Conditions in respect of products supplied by KLASI LIFESTYLE to the Customer. By placing an order with KLASI LIFESTYLE,
the Customer agrees to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. When the Customer submits an order to KLASI LIFESTYLE, the Customer agrees to comply with the applicable Terms and Conditions as at the date of
the order. The Customer is responsible for reviewing the latest Terms and Conditions each time the Customer submits an order.
2. To place an order with KLASI LIFESTYLE, the Customer must be 18 years or older.
3. All sales are strictly cash and/or on COD basis.
4. Upon the Customer placing an order with KLASI LIFESTYLE, the latter will provide the Customer with a Confirmation of the Order, together with the
costs involved, including VAT and delivering fee if applicable.
5. In respect of products to be imported, the Customer agrees to pay a 50% deposit before KLASI LIFESTYLE places the order to its supplier and the
outstanding 50% on delivery of the products to the Customer.
6. An Agreement between the Customer and KLASI LIFESTYLE for the purchase of products will not be formed until KLASI LIFESTYLE has received the
required deposit, referred to in clause 5.
7. In the event of payment by EFT, proof of transfer must be provided.
8. Any products delivered and not paid for in full, remain the property of KLASI LIFESTYLE until full and final settlement has been received.
9. KLASI LIFESTYLE retains the right to cancel or suspend deliveries under the Agreement if the Customer fails to make any payment which is due.
This also covers bankruptcy and liquidation.
10. KLASI LIFESTYLE undertakes to make every effort to meet the delivery period as quoted but does not guarantee to do so. KLASI LIFESTYLE will not
under any circumstances accept responsibility for delivery delays due to causes beyond its control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, fire,
explosion, strikes, lockouts, inability to obtain components, delays by sub-contractors, actions by government, or losses and delays in transit. A
reasonable extension of time shall be granted to KLASI LIFESTYLE in event of any delays that are beyond its control. The place of delivery will be
as specified on the Confirmation of Order.
11. Products are the responsibility of KLASI LIFESTYLE whilst in transit to the Customer.
12. Any damages or manufacturer’s faults should be noted and confirmed in writing by the Customer to KLASI LIFESTYLE within 7 calendar days of the
Customer’s receipt of the products.
13. Liability of the products is passed on to the Customer on delivery thereof.
14. Ownership of the products shall not pass to the Customer until all amounts due to KLASI LIFESTYLE has been paid for in full.
15. Without prejudice to any of its rights in terms of the Law, KLASI LIFESTYLE reserves the right to enter the Customer’s premises and to repossess the
products in the event of the Customer failing to make any payments on due date or at all.
16.Packing will be in accordance with KLASI LIFESTYLE’s standards, unless otherwise specified in writing. Any special packing required by the
Customer will be charged for as an extra.
17. Once an order is placed and accepted by KLASI LIFESTYLE, and the Customer thereafter wishes to cancel or vary the order, the Customer shall be
liable for any costs incurred in relation to the order, including but not limited to manufacturing costs. The 50% deposit may be used to cover all or
part of such costs incurred.
18. KLASI LIFESTYLE shall be entitled to suspend or cancel the delivery of products if any payment by the Customer is overdue.
19.Unless otherwise stated in writing by KLASI LIFESTYLE, the products supplied by KLASI LIFESTYLE bear a 1 year guarantee.
20.The guarantee does not cover damage resulting from misuse or neglect and applies to normal use. Product failure due to wear and tear is excluded.
21.KLASI LIFESTYLE’s liability will not extend beyond that of the manufacturer’s liability.
22.The Customer shall not be entitled to return any products without KLASI LIFESTYLE’s express consent.
23.No claim regarding material defects will be entertained by KLASI LIFESTYLE unless made in writing and delivered to KLASI LIFESTYLE within the
warranty period from the date of delivery of the products.
24.In the event of material defects or shortages in the products being acknowledged by KLASI LIFESTYLE, it shall at its option either exchange the
products for similar products, or repair the products.
25.These Terms and Conditions set out KLASI LIFESTYLE’s entire liability in respect of the products and KLASI LIFESTYLE’s liability under these terms
shall be in lieu and to the exclusion of all other warranties, conditions, terms and liabilities expressed or implied statutory or otherwise in respect of
the quality or the fitness for any particular purpose of the products.
26.KLASI LIFESTYLE shall not under any circumstances, be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential financial loss or injury arising from the supply
of the products, including any direct, indirect or consequential financial loss or injury attributed to any negligent act or representation by any of KLASI
LIFESTYLE’s employees or agents.
27.KLASI LIFESTYLE makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on this website is true and accurate. However, neither KLASI
LIFESTYLE, or its employees or agents provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information contained
on this website for any particular purpose. The Customer acknowledges that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and KLASI
LIFESTYLE expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by Law.
28.The Customer’s use of any information or products offered on this website is entirely at the Customer’s risk, for which KLASI LIFESTYLE shall not be
liable. It shall be the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet the
Customer’s specific requirements.
29.This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and reproduction is strictly prohibited.
30.From time to time, this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
They do not signify that KLASI LIFESTYLE endorse such other websites and KLASI LIFESTYLE takes no responsibility for the content of any such
31.KLASI LIFESTYLE reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this website. It is the Customer’s obligation to
periodically check these Terms and Conditions for changes and updates. The Customer’s continued use of this website will be considered notice of
the Customer’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including any changes and/or updates.
32. All notices or demands shall be in writing and may be served by hand delivery, registered mail, email or facsimile.
33.No indulgence, which KLASI LIFESTYLE may grant to the Customer, shall constitute a waiver of any of the rights of KLASI LIFESTYLE.
34.This document constitutes the sole and entire Agreement between KLASI LIFESTYLE and the Customer.
35.KLASI LIFESTYLE shall not be bound by any express or implied term, representation, warranty, promise or the like, not recorded herein.
36.No addition to, variation of, or agreed cancellation of this Agreement shall be of any force and effect, unless reduced to in writing and signed by both
KLASI LIFESTYLE and the Customer.
37.All products are subject to availability.
38.Images may vary from actual products.
Back to Homepage